Friday, March 21, 2008

I have found some photos on my computer!

Let me start out by saying I feel like I am failing the blog world miserably. This should be such a simple task and yet I find myself putting it at the bottom of my list. I haven't been able to navigate thru my computer to upload all my great new photos I have downloaded to Photo Shop and some how I found a few tonight. I guess it is all a little trial and error. This week has been a little rough. Paul has worked the last 8 days in a row and I feel like I am a single parent. Very little alone time! Anyway, this month has shaped up to be good so far. Paul received a job promotion at work to Detectives. This means a day job, a nice office, and great days off. Oh, and possibly a little raise!

I have been faithful to myself this month. I promised I would get moving more. I feel a little more emotionally and mentally stable when I do. There have been some weeks I have ran as far as 15 miles. There are great physical benefits too. I have lost a total of 24 pounds since the beginning of the year and want to keep on going. Please keep the cheer leading going! Any way, I am going to do a few back postings to add a little more to my sorry little blog! I hope you enjoy it, I have really enjoyed seeing everyone elses!

3 comments:

Adrianne said...

Cute cute cute! Glad you posted some pictures of the kids. They are darling. I thought the picture of Madi was you as a little girl you look so much alike. Keep em comming!

The Pond's Lily Pad said...

I noticed the other day that you were looking slim and trim! Keep up the great work; I would like to use you as an inspiration to get more active myself!!

maxfamclan said...

I love seeing your kids! What fun it is! Glad you are posting and finding pictures. What a fun little family.