Sunday, January 24, 2010

Memory Loss

Yesterday Paul & I got to spend a wonderful day @ the Canyons.
Paul snowboarded while I skied.
There was a ton of new powder, lots of places to go,
and no checking of head gear into the ground or Paul by Heather.

Mitchell, Madi, & Mason spent the morning w/ Nana & Papa Lewis,

Heaven sent time away from the kids!

We got back to pick up the kids and Nana was explaining to Mitchell that her dog,
Toby, had a girlfriend.
Mitchell was very curious and asked
"Does that mean they are going to make puppies?"
Nana then explained that Toby had been "fixed"
and couldn't make puppies any more.
Mitchell smiled and said,
"Oh, I get it. Being fixed is like having memory loss!"

So, to all of you who have been "fixed" I hope you find your mind soon!

4 comments:

RockinRhoades said...

I am glad you got some fun time away and I think Nate needs some memory loss.

Grammyof13 said...

Cute Story. I love kids stories. I will never cease to smile when I talk to a little fellow or hear something they've done. Good post.

Grammyof13

Tricia said...

Very funny Heather. Mitchell always comes up with some doozies! :)

Brett and Marianne said...

I'm glad you guys got some time away...that is sooo needed and sooo important! Mitchell always keeps us laughing, huh!