Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A new year!

A new year to think about the potential of improvement and a good starting point. We, as a family, have faced many challenges in the last year and are excited to start a new year. We feel very blessed in being protected and watched. I look forward to an upward swing and know that what ever it might be we can continue with our heads held up.

I sometimes doubt myself. Okay, I doubt myself a lot. But I am learning that with God's help and humility, and lot of patience, things work out. Maybe not for what I feel they should be, but they work out. I am thankful for that and a few great friends that have a listening ear. Thanks!

1 comment:

maxfamclan said...

You are a great person! A little confidence can go a long way, being a woman is so tough sometimes. You sent me the sweetest note, thank you! And my husband and I caught a show on TLC about coupon kings/queens, my husband loved it and I told him maybe you could give me lessons ;)