Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Mason!

ODE to MASON....You are such a big light in our family of five. Your glowing blonde hair, gorgeous blue eyes, and simple smile help light my sometimes dreary days. You are now sitting on your own, crawling/scooting, and climbing the stairs. Over the last 2 months you have made leeps and bounds with your gross motor progress. I thank my Heavenly Father for the light you bring to me each day. You babble tremendously and your favorite word is " Tika-tika-tika." I love to hear you laugh, my little "chubbas." I am thankful you are in our family each and every day! Happy Birthday Mason, my big one year old!

2 comments:

marcie said...

I can't believe our babies are "1"!

Unknown said...

I am so glad that you take time to smell the pumpkins. You have such cute little pumpkins.
Love Nana