Saturday, September 13, 2008

OVERLOAD

I thought I should give a little update on my little fam and then try and finally download my 500+ photos on my photo card.

Mason's ear drums still aren't moving. We went to go see the Pediatric ENT this week and he has decide to wait on surgery for 2 more months. After the appointment we had a little excitement. My car was dead in the PCMC! Yeah, I was sitting in the parking lot w/ 3 kids @ nap time w/ a dead car. I called security and they tried to jump my car and that didn't work. I called for a tow truck and Paul. My prince in shining armor or ballastic gear came to my rescue to transfer 3 carseats and 3 tired kids into his police car. Then the tow truck took our car to the wrong auto shop to get fixed!

We also went to the State Fair this week. We had a great time and even rode the Big Yellow Slide. I don't think Paul has heard me squeal so much in a long time! Madilynne enjoyed the farm animals and Mitchell loved the games. Mason took it all in stride and really liked the birds.

1 comment:

marcie said...

Dang about your car! Hope they finally got it to the right place! We went to the State Fair on Monday and it was fun! Sounds like you had a blast!