Friday, February 27, 2009

10 Alone can create 60 of long suffering!

I want to share the joys of being a mother. You tend to cherish the small amounts of alone time you can get. This wonderful January morning I got about ten minutes of alone time. I got dressed, went to the bathroom, and started to brush my teeth and hair...until I realized. . . IT WAS VERY QUIET!!!!
This is what I saw first, on the wall...

and second, on the tile...

and third, on another wall...

and forth, on my ottoman...

and fifth, on my couch...


AND then you find this. . .


Mason, I love you! And I am very thankful I invested the money in washable markers and through out the rest! And am very thankful for scotch guard and microfiber couches! I love you because I took pictures and didn't scream!

5 comments:

marcie said...

Mason, Mason, MASON! Ha ha! I shudder to think of the havoc he and Fisher could create together!
Yay for washable marker! And way to go about not screaming about it :)

Adrianne said...

I am really impressed you didn't scream. I would have been very upset- even if it did all come off/out in the end!

The Kleins said...

Oh my gosh!! Thank goodness for washable markers!!

Mylissa 2 said...

Gotta love the kids and their art work! Tate colored with markers on our leather couch, we had only had the couches for about a week. I couldn't get it all off, so now one cushion has lovely ink all over it.

Sarah said...

BUSTED! Do you think if he could talk, he would say, "It wasn't me..."?