Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A THREE HOUR TOUR!

TONY GROVE, Logan Canyon, UTAH

Where's Gilligan?

"On a THREE HOUR TOUR, a THREE HOUR TOUR!"

I'm not sure who was the skipper, or even movie star, okay, maybe Madilynne. But I can tell you what started out as a little walk to help the kids not be so bored fishing @ Tony Grove turned into a three hour hike around the entire lake! And it was just me and my three brave little hikers.

Mason ran about the first 2 miles around the lake. We took a lot of little stops and enjoyed the scenery. But the last 2 to 2 1/2 miles I carried Mason and coached the kids to keep moving the last mile to mile and a half. I was very impressed by their stamina and great attitudes. It was a fun hike and I am proud we did it.

Mason loved sitting by the water and throwing anything he could get his little hands on into the water!

They smiled at every stopping point and posed for more pictures.
Dad got hollered at all around the lake when we could see him. He just kept waving back and kept on fishing w/ Nathan and Camille.
The cutest whittle fisherman!
Two cute flower girls - Camille and Madilynne.

Mitchell might have scared away all the fish with his frightening faces!
We finished victoriously!

No comments: