Friday, May 30, 2008

QUACKERS!



I'll have to admit this past week has been extremely difficult on me as a mom. I have struggled being positive and staying on top of anything to do with my house. I feel exhausted! I really want to sleep thru the night. Madilynne got sick on the Monday after her birthday with violent vomiting for Dad in the middle of the night (while I was at work). She then proceeded to have episode after episode of diarrhea for Mom. Mason didn't feel good and Mom was nauseated. Needless to say, the highlight of the day was when Dad came home. Mom had only slept two hours in the last 36 hours (not highly recommended). Dad took Mitchell and Madilynne out to feed our resident ducks. They seem to enjoy the pond and the free food. The kids had a ball and honestly, it is nice not to have to go to the park to feed the ducks. The simple gifts in life our right in front of us. We just need to be awake and pay attention to them.

1 comment:

Mylissa 2 said...

Sorry about your bad week. Live is so hard with sick kids!