Saturday, May 31, 2008

TAGGED?

I guess this is a first for me. I got tagged by Matti and here I go.

5 Snacks I enjoy:

1. Chips & Salsa
2. Fresh fruit Popsicle
3. Watermelon
4. Pretzels, cheese, & pickles (even before I was ever pregnant)
5. Cucumber Slices in lemon juice and a dash of salt

5 Things on my To Do List:

1. Paint picture frames for Mitchell's train photos
2. Laundry
3. Buy an "O" ring for the hose adapter for the Garden hose
4. Schedule Paul's Eye appt
5. Find a new Dentist in West Jordan for me (my tooth aches)


5 Things I would do if I was a Billionaire:

1. Pay off my house
2. Work a lot less
3. Complain a lot less about working
4. Pay off my parents house
5. Take Paul on a really long Honeymoon, maybe an extreme hunting trip

5 Jobs I have had:

1. Clerk @ Top Hat Video
2. Life Guard & Water Safety Instructor
3. Title and Liscening Clerk for Jerry Seiner Nissan
4. Reservation Agent for Delta Airlines
5. Certified Medical Assistant in Rose Park (multiple drive-bys)
and now a Registered Nurse

5 Bad habits I have:

1. being over critical of myself (sorry Paul)
2. starting one project and getting distracted and starting another (sorry Paul)
3. making too many To Do/Honey Do Lists (sorry Paul)
4. wanting to see every option before I make a decision (sorry Paul)
5. over organized

5 Places I have lived:

1. Salem, OR
2. Bountiful, UT
3. El Centro, CA
4. West Jordan, UT
5. Syracuse, UT

I am tagging:

Marcie
Melissa I
Katherine P
Corinne

1 comment:

Mylissa 2 said...

Hey thanks for the tag, I'll get around to it one of these days! It's was fun to read yours!