Saturday, May 24, 2008

Mitchell Moments!

Morgan: " My yard is trying to recover from not being watered for so long. I am trying the nurse it back."

Mitchell: "Ha, ha, ha......that's funny......Nurse. Hey Mom, did you hear that.....Morgan said he was nursing his grass......Ha, Hah!"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Mom Said, "Mitchell, lets learn how to spell tree. T. R. .."

Mitchell Said, " No Mom, I want to learn how to spell micropachecephalosaurus! It has 23 letters and was the smallest dinosaur during the Jurassic Period."

Mom was speechless.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Paul was talking about getting "goose bumps" and Mitchell was trying to figure it out. Paul explained that they are the little bumps you get on your body when you are cold. Mitchell looked very concerned and in the most innocent face asked his dad, "Does that mean I am going to grow feathers next?"

3 comments:

maxfamclan said...

Those are great! I really like the spelling one...they can always amaze us!

Mylissa 2 said...

I love it! My favorite is the nursing the grass!!! What a kid! Hope to see you guys soon!

marcie said...

Laughing my butt off! SO funny! Love ya! Mo