Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Thank Heavens for Washable Paint!

The kids and I spent a good couple of hours playing in paint. They had so much fun painting their feet, palms, and thumbs. Mason laughed the most when I painted his feet. It is very difficult to keep a 12 month old still to paint and then press their body part onto the paint. Madi couldn't get enough of it. I think we ended up making 10 or 15 extra pumpkins! Thank you for the wonderful craft idea Matti! We had a blast.

The three proud little pumpkins' displaying their beautiful Halloween wreaths!

"Is this a good spot for mine, Mom?"

4 comments:

marcie said...

What a fun idea! Looks like they had a great time!

Lisa said...

These are cute!! I bet it entertained your kids for hours!!

maxfamclan said...

Yeah for cute craft ideas!

Melissa said...

Oh my heck!! Hi Heather! I just found your blog on Lizz's site!! How have you been?? Don't you live in West Jordan now?? I was looking for that little card you sent in the mail so I could get in contact with you but I couldn't find it anywhere! (We were moving at the time!!!) We will have to get together sometime!! Your family is so cute!! Love ya, Melissa