Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A day at the Beach!

We had a wonderful day at the beach at Bear Lake with just us and the kids. We packed a lunch, some floating toys and a couple buckets and shovels!

Who doesn't love Sand and Water in every crease of your body...
Building sand castles until your fingers look like prunes.....
And being turned into a gorgeous Mermaid!

It was a wonderful and relaxing day at the beach. We topped it off with world famous RASPBERRY SHAKES from LeBeu's. I don't think anything could have been better then being with my family, enjoying the smiles, and playing with the kids (Paul included)!

1 comment:

Erika said...

So cute! Looks like fun. Hey, can you email me your fantastic salsa recipe when you get a chance? I've recently aquired a plethora of tomatoes I need to use STAT... thanks!